DEA TRACER is a manual coordinate measuring and scribing device. Its construction features a horizontal arm that is ideal for measuring and scribing medium- to large-sized parts such as design models, mold and die cores, carpentry structures or sheet metal parts.
|Single Arm Measuring Range (in mm)
|from 2000 to 12000
(step 500 mm)
|from 1000 to 2000
(step 100 mm)
|from 1000 to 3000
(step 100 mm)
- Best price-performance-ratio in its class.
- Ideal for manual measurements and scribing of pieces with medium to low tolerances.
- Various ranges for X, Y and Z axes.
- Horizontal single or double arm structure allows easy loading and unloading of parts.
- Working plane available as an option. Working plane also available with special machining (hole pattern, U-slot, T-slot, or other special machining).
- Minimum installation time thanks to simple construction.
- Axes slide on linear guide ways and recirculating bearings, no air supply required.
- Axes are manually handled via control knobs, independent brakes on all axes to lock and unlock every axis separately.
- Scales and linear optical transducers on all axes.
- Mechanical horizontal arm counterbalance system with fall-stop safety system.
- Standard electronic probe head for measurement applications.
- Available with optional scribing kit and accessories for any kind of scribing application.
- Wide range of simple or advanced digital readouts, alternatively PC-DMIS measurement software for direct check of measurements even on the mathematical reference model.